My Journey with a Purpose-A Poem


I started my journey in search of peace!
The true wealth that one really must go for!
The great wealth that help mankind really is,
Love, affection and friendship!
 
The sunshine around brings me pleasant moment!
The cool breeze around keeps me in high spirits!
There is goodness everywhere that one can realize!
There is abundant wealth that nature has bestowed!
 
How love is relevant to anyone's happiness?
How life becomes interesting in this material world?
If love is just a state of mind, as it was told,
Let's keep our mind in that state, isn't it?
 
This journey of mine made my day better!
It helped me to find a better place!
I wish, I could love to live a better life!
And that's the way I really want to be!

 

A Poem by Ayubkhan.U

1 comment:

Ammanat.com said...

great information. Nice Blog.
for more details, Capital Smart City is another great option for investment.